- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Technicolor Academy supports Technicolor’s YFX Studios including MPC Film, Mr.X, Mikros and Mill Film. We operate across 6 locations including Adelaide, Bangalore, London, Yancouver, Montreal and LA but have a focus on future growth and expansion. This role is solely focused on designing, building and releasing effective and engaging learning content across 2 YFX disciplines within our new and dedicated Learning Management System.
· Create engaging learning materials both Instructor-led and eLearning.
· Apply Blooms Taxonomy Model for training development.
· Working with the Content Creation Manager – support the e-learning strategy.
· To have basic knowledge on LMS (Learning Managing System)
· Creation of content based on the knowledge of Instructional Designing.
· To create effective and engaging elearning contents in line with Technicolor academy best practices and guidelines.
· To develop storyboards and able to define course and learning objectives for the projects.
· Work on authoring tool like Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate or iSpring or Epiplex etc.
· Working with Learning leads, who are the subject matter experts, make sure that learning content is created and deployment as per the schedule and delivered to the highest standard.
· Working with Content Creation Manager, manage the individual discipline creation schedule when content can be created as well as scheduling reviews of the generated content. Identifying changed and making those changes.
· Keep abreast of VFX and learning information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery of learning solutions.
Skills and Experience:
· Passionate about Learning and Development.
· Experience in managing content via an LMS using learning pathways.
· 3+years’ experience creating learning content in a range of different formats including HTML5, videos, PowerPoints, workshop structures
· Certification to be done on Instructional Designing.
· Create courses, videos and simulations using Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or iSpring experience in any other authoring tool.
· Experience in scheduling learning content creation and delivering against the schedule.
· Experience in reviewing learning content, identifying changes and implementing those changes.
· Strong communication experience with a strong understanding of how different audience require customized messages.
· Strong Project management skills.
· High level energy with a bias for action and “Getting things done”.
· Strong on creativity in creating interesting and interactive content.
· Experience in creating storyboards and the learning or course objectives to be in line with Blooms Taxonomy.
· Ideally – HR/Talent/L&D qualifications.
· Ideally – A broad understanding of skills and business of visual effects.