Global Digital Transformation Engagement Manager
- London, UK
Technicolor has the industry’s most prominent portfolio of visual effects brands, including MPC, MILL FILM and MR. X, Our visual effects studios add visual wonder and creative expertise to film and episodic.
The Global Digital Transformation Team (DTR) in London is expanding its service portfolio across different brands within the Technicolor Business. In order to support these efforts and in line with new services provided DTR is offering custom and proprietary Applications, Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Analytics to our Technicolor Film and TV brands (MPC Film, Mill Film & Mr.X).
Digital Transformation London is looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with our Technicolor brands to oversee and manage the Change-Management & Adoption of the Digital Transformation Project Portfolio & Strategies.
“Who you'll work with & what you'll do”
You will have the opportunity to influence how the largest film & tv post productions in the world manage their day-to-day business, as well as creating and implementing your own strategies globally.
You will be based in London Soho Office to work with our Core Digital Transformation Team and directly with the executive teams within our Technicolor Film & TV brands around the world.
You will establish new Marketing Strategies and implement Change-Management and Adoption plans with the help of your Customer Success Manager (CSM) and supported by the Digital Transformation Product- and Program-Managers, as well as Designers. Your direct brand contacts are Snr. Mgmt. and Exec. Mgmt. stakeholder within the, as well as Senior Director of Digital Transformation for Film & TV.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Create Marketing Plans/Decks & Materials for the DTR Products and Strategies together with CSM
· Present Marketing Plans/Decks to brand stakeholder
· Create and maintain regular communication strategies and channels with brand stakeholder
· Create and discuss marketing strategies with the DTR Team
· Engage with external 3rd party supplier
Project Portfolio Management
· Establish high-level project & product portfolio decks and executive strategies & product roadmaps
· Present executive strategies and roadmaps to brand stakeholder
· Work together with the DTR Product- and Program Managers to create internal (DTR) and external (brand-facing) product strategies
· Oversee, manage and establish Change-Mgmt. and Adoption strategies and plans together with brand stakeholders for Digital Transformation products
· Direct execution of Change-Mgmt. and Adoption for Technicolor Film & TV brands
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Communication & Marketing Skills
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- 2+ years of project management, marketing in business or consulting experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Change-Management Skills
- Project Portfolio Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English is a must
- Proficient Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) & MS Projects
- Knowledge of the Film industry is a bonus but not a must
- Knowledge of Web-Application products & Software Development