Digital Content Creator
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Technicolor Academy supports Technicolor’s YFX Studios including MPC Film, Mr.X, Mikros and Mill Film. We operate across 6 locations including Adelaide, Bangalore, London, Yancouver, Montreal and LA but have a focus on future growth and expansion. This role is solely focused on designing, building and releasing effective and engaging learning content across 2 YFX disciplines within our new and dedicated Learning Management System.
• Working with the Content Creation Manager - support the delivery of the e-learning strategy.
• To creative effective and engaging learning content across 2/3 VFX disciplines in line with Technicolor academy best practices and guidelines.
• Work with tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop to create suitable Infographics and Icons.
• Work with tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects to create the best animations suitable for the learning content.
• Work with Learning Leads, who are the subject matter experts, make sure that learning content is created and deployment as per the schedule and delivered to the highest standard.
• Working with Content Creation Manager, manage the individual discipline creation schedule when content can be created as well as scheduling reviews of the generated content. Identifying changes and making those changes.
• Keep abreast of VFX and learning information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery of learning solutions.
• Attend VFX and Learning Shows to maintain own knowledge level in the industry.
Skills and Experience:
• Passionate about Learning and Development.
• Experience in managing content via an LMS system using learning pathways.
• 3+ years’ experience creating learning content in a range of different formats including HTML 5, videos, PowerPoints workshop structures (note we will not be using SCORM).
• ID certification is a must
• Experience in scheduling learning content creation and delivering against the schedule.
• Experience in working on Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
• Desirable knowledge on authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate or iSpring experience in any other authoring tool.
• Experience in reviewing learning content, identifying changes and implementing those changes.
• Strong communication experience with a strong understanding of how different audiences require customized messages.
• Strong project management skills.
• Motivated self-starter that aims for the highest standards.
• High level of energy with a bias for action and “Getting things done”.
• Online program development experience.
• Ideally — HR/Talent/L&D qualifications.
• Ideally - A broad understanding of the skills and business of visual effects.