FTV Roadshow - Rotoscope
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
· Paint/Prep Artists prepare 2D digital plates for compositing.
· Typical tasks range from wire and rig removal, cleaning green screens through to plate recreation. Artists employ various techniques including compositing, painting and projecting.
· should have good painting capabilities.
· should understand and evaluate prep needs and quality-check their work.
· will use software packages including Silhouette, Nuke, Mocha, Photoshop and others.
· will work closely with show leads and understand and deliver work according to the requirements.
· will get their work reviewed by leads /supervisor and work within project timelines.
· should be able to roto medium level roto shots
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Knowledge of Silhouette and Nuke and basic knowledge of Unix.
· Able to do mid-complex prep tasks
· Efficiently uses boujou, mocha, tracking in 2d, 3d projection in Nuke