VFX Production Coordinator
- Toronto, ON, Canada
MR. X is composed of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date. If you have the imagination, talent and drive, then MR. X is looking for you.
Mr. X Toronto is looking for a highly motivated VFX Coordinators to work on high-end feature film and episodic projects. We love the work we do and always strive to exceed client expectations. From creatures to crashes, our effects animation work on feature film and high concept TV spans the spectrum from design through final animation.
By collaborating with filmmakers from pre-production through post, Mr. X helps to define the very look and feel of a film. With recent credits such as The Shape of Water, Molly's Game, American Made, Crimson Peak, Penny Dreadful, The Strain, and Vikings, Mr. X continues to demonstrate its passion for visual storytelling.
- Working as part of the production team to implement practical VFX solutions.
- Developing project plans and delivery schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinating cg artists, compositors and internal production staff to ensure efficient workflow
- Attending daily review sessions, accurate data entry, taking notes, providing on-set support, and following-up on action items as required.
- Working closely with editorial
- Managing and logging incoming elements, footage, data, notes, etc.
- Overseeing outputs and client deliveries
- Maintaining project databases
- Helping coordinate on set during visual effects shoots
- 2+ years of professional experience as a visual effects or post production coordinator for Feature Films and/or Episodic in VFX or Animation Studio is required,
- Working knowledge of VFX production and post-production pipelines,
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, and shot databases: Shotgun, Filemaker, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential,
- Candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and enjoys working in a fast-paced creative team environment.
- A proactive personality with a strong willingness to learn and grow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.