Business Data Analyst
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Film & TV VFX is a segment under Technicolor Production Services Division. The segment comprises of 3 brands, MPC Film, Mr. X and Mill Film.
MPC Film is a world leading Visual effects studio, working on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like: The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049, The Justice League, X-men series, Harry Potter series to name a few. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
MR. X is an award-winning visual effects studio that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly-impossible scripted moments in film and television. We’re made up of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date.
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide, Australia; Bangalore, India and Montreal, Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground-breaking productions.
This role will be based in Montreal
This position will be reporting to Senior Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis and Strategy. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop CRM activities plan for the three Business Units
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations to deliver customer insights and make recommendations
- Optimization of CRM activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Identification of key trends and criteria that influence customer behavior
- Initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insights or operations projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Custodian of customer database with specific responsibility of maintenance and management of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Perform timely and accurate KPI reporting on monthly basis
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in multinational companies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, responsible, attention to detail and a good team player
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.