- London, UK
Film & TV VFX is a segment under Technicolor Production Services Division. The segment comprises of 3 brands, MPC Film, Mr. X and Mill Film.
MPC Film is a world leading Visual effects studio, working on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like
The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049, The Justice League, X-men series, Harry Potter series to name a few. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the
MR. X is an award-winning visual effects studio that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly-impossible scripted moments in film and television. We’re made up of a unique and gifted team of artists,
filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date.
Mill Film is a newly launched visual effects studio with locations in Adelaide, Australia; Bangalore, India and Montreal, Canada, working on VFX for feature films and episodic content. With talent diversity and equality at the heart of Mill Film’s culture, we want to inspire the next generation of visual effects artists, to create a dynamic pool of talent and work with the latest technologies on ground-breaking productions.
- Determine and implement the travel strategy for the FTV division
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements and operations
- Manage the travel agency and online booking tool, including service levels, operational productivity and drive the performance of our vendors.
- Optimize the online booking tool adoption across all sites
- Manage travel logistics for incidents (e.g. flight cancellation, strikes, evacuations) in the region in collaboration with Risk and travel agency
- Organize and provide internal training sessions as required, and supervise local travel coordinators
- Reporting and spend analysis to monitor and drive department trends
- Lead travel related communication and marketing plans across all sites; respond to any employee travel related enquiries, document frequent issues and drive improvements to optimize program and service levels
- Ensure employee travel is safe, organized, compliant with company policy, and time effective.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times to our employees
- Manage relationships with travel agency and vendors
- Quarterly review vendors, ensuring SLA and performance levels are achieved
- Manage Agency, Airline, Hotels, Ground Transportation Services, Online Booking Tools, and other travel technologies including contact negotiations, new vendors, rate audits, invoice reviews and customer service enquiries
- Deal with reconciliation of credits and invoices and monthly reports
- Lead in providing technical and travel industry knowledge; identify and implement product improvements within region to optimize program
- Lead testing of new systems and process within as required
- Develop and build strong client relationships
- Monitor and enforce compliance to all internal/external requirements (e.g. audit, contracts) as well as ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, including those pertaining to information security and accounting
- Implement global initiatives and provide regional input into global initiatives
- Experience as a travel manager
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
- Knowledge of Sabre and other GDS is preferred
- Excellent communication (oral and written), strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A willingness to take on challenging chances to define solutions to perplexing issues to improve performance and customer satisfaction, enhance process robustness and reduce operational costs
- Superior business ethics with strong leadership and change management skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment, and navigate organization structures with sensitivity and finesse
- Experience with managing travel agency and online booking tools (Concur) is essential with strong knowledge of airline, hotel, ground transportation and travel and expense policy.
- Ability to drive vendor performance and manage business relationships is essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel as this will be our main reporting source.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to establish clear priorities and effectively manage multiple demands and resources
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.