- London, UK
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio and VFX company; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
Our Design lead creative team in London is currently looking for a number of talented, technical and creative Motion Designers for intial short-term contracts. We are looking for versitlie designers with a passion for creating great work.
We need designers with following skills and experience:-
- Have a working understanding and proven knowledge of Cinema4D, After Effects and Adobe CC. An interest in or expeirence with Houdini is a plus.
- A balanced and diverse portfolio of work that demonstrates different techniques of motion design and animation. Show an understanding of different rendering techniques, and be technically proficient across different skills within motion design.
- Show an artistic and innovate eye, you must understand design principles as well as motion design. Be sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond keyframes and technical knowledge.
- Work well under pressure, with others and show interest in improving your skill set beyond what you already know.
- Report to the design directors, creative directors and senior members of the team to execute briefs collaboratively, successfully and on schedule.
- Introvert or extrovert, you must work well with others, be curious, take direction and aim to improve and build on your skills constantly.
- Show conceptual thinking, ideas and the desire to be part of the creative process. Bring your skills and your A-game, we’ll bring the work and path to senior success.