- Shanghai, China
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio and VFX company; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented 3D Generalist to join our creative advertising team in Shanghai.
The role will be to work alongside experienced CG and VFX Supervisors and other VFX Artists creating all types of CG for high-end advertising and digital projects.
We are looking for an adaptable 3D Artist able to take on a wide range of tasks. Candidates with skills in Character FX (cloths/hair etc), Rigging, FX (particles/fluids etc) and Animation are preferred. Skills in After Effect and Motion Design are also a benefit.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in creating high-end CG using Maya/Arnold
- Skills in Character FX (cloths/hair etc), Rigging, FX (particles/fluids etc) and Animation are preferred
- Skills in After Effect and Motion Design are also a benefit
- Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Proactive in picking up proprietary tools and new techniques
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- Language: English & Mandarin (preferred but not essential)