- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
MPC is an award winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for
candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
The Producer – Marketing Services is responsible for acting as a liaison between the client and operations and will oversee the producing team to ensure that projects are delivered to the client on time, to specifications, and to ensure that all commitments agreed upon with the client have been met as required.
* Managing all aspects of Marketing projects for Leading Streaming Content provider, one of Marketing Services group’s largest clients
* Establishing timelines and schedules with client for finishing and localization for assigned campaigns/titles. Overseeing the producing team to ensure there is a clear understanding of client expectations and acting as a resource for any guidance they may need.
* Working collaboratively with Marketing producing team and Marketing operators through project completion
* Project managing editorial, color correction, and mix for assigned projects
* Coordinating localization efforts across graphics and editorial departments, including liaising with outside in-territory graphics vendors
* Preparing notes to communicate project status to the producing team and client
* Creating work orders for operators
* Managing creation of deliverables
* Handling QC and encodes of deliverables
*Oversee any additional hiring and staffing as needed
* Any other duties as needed
* Must be willing to have a flexible shift including some weekends
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
* Preferably at least five years experience in Post Production
* Must be very organized and a team player
* Able to multitask
* Detail oriented and sharp-eyed
* Demonstrate solid communication skills
* Curious, self-starter
* Open to feedback and nimble in the face of changing deadlines and priorities
*Able to provide feedback and act as a mentor to Junior Producers and Editors with an emphasis on helping them grow professionally
*Multiple language knowledge a plus