Talent Communications Executive
- London, UK
MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Bangalore and Montréal. MPC’s film division work on the tiny details and spectacular scenes that make movies truly mind-blowing. Known for our work on blockbusters including The Jungle Book, Wonder Woman, Blade Runner 2049, Pirates of the Caribbean and the Harry Potter franchise, we animate everything from photo-real animals to dynamic crowd scenes to larger-than-life destruction sequences and explosions.
Life at MPC isn’t just about working on the biggest and best movies. We want to engage and inform our employees in Bangalore, London, LA, Montreal and Vancouver about our vision, our ambition and the wide range of engagement activity on offer.
As part of the MPC Talent Team, we’re looking for a creative individual and somebody with a passion for delivering communication campaigns, both to an internal audience and to prospective employees. Working closely with the Head of Talent Communications, you’ll come up with and create relevant and engaging content across a suite of internal and external channels - whilst still managing some of the more 'day to day' requirements in a busy, creative studio.
As a natural communicator and talented storyteller, you’ll help the business to engage and inform our employees of the latest show developments, engagement activity and general business goings on. You’ll also work to position MPC Film externally as a highly desirable place to work for VFX artists around the world. You’ll understand the need to come up with compelling content that appeals to a highly creative audience.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Head of Talent Communications to develop and implement a content plan for our suite of talent facing communication & social platforms
- Work closely with our employee engagement team to ensure their activity is well publicised and reported on both internally and externally
- Respond to the needs of our recruitment partners to ensure the talent communication strategy is in sync with their requirements
- Build relationships with stakeholders across each of our global studios to gain a sense of the latest developments across MPC Film
- Support engagement and event planning activity across the business
- Create a blend of written and video content that informs and engages our employees and drives candidates to apply for roles at MPC.
- Be the point of contact for communications queries from around the business.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, creative environment
- Experience of delivering communications for a global organization across a range of digital and social channels
- Innovative and forward thinking, keeping up with the latest in digital/social media trends and platforms, proactively incorporating new ideas and/or emerging platforms.
- A passion for writing and a journalistic instinct for a story
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal and business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter with a good sense of prioritisation and hands on approach, able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Experience using CMS systems (Wordpress) is highly desirable
- Experience filming/editing short videos is highly desirable
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable