Talent Associate - Technology
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film and advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our global teams produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, We are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in our success.
You will be working in our Soho office as part of our Global Talent teams based in LA, London, Vancouver, Montréal and Bangalore. A passion for movies always helps, but is not necessary.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Continually building a pipeline of candidates and develop a network of talent via various direct sourcing channels, including attendance of meetups and industry events.
- Coordinate the interview process for a wide range of technology roles here in the UK and also in our international offices (Montreal, Vancouver and Bangalore)
- Conduct detailed phone screens with tech candidates across various technology roles.
- Work closely with Tech Talent Acquisition Manager and wider hiring community on ideas for process development and enhancement as well as creative strategies to fill critical roles
- Liaising with candidates and stakeholders with a positive and initiative driven approach
- Help manage the Talent Team’s social media communication (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Maintain a master database of competencies, competency models by role, and behavioral interviewing questions mapped to those roles
We’d love to hear from someone with…
- We are looking for a passionate and positive candidate, motivated to develop a career in in-house resourcing.
- Previous technical sourcing experience either in an agency or in-house using a variety of sourcing methodologies –experience of using LinkedIn recruiter, ideally Stack Overflow too.
- This role requires innovation and we are looking for someone who can deploy a comprehensive range of both traditional and new candidate sourcing methodologies.
- You will bring a bright and professional approach to representing the Technicolor brand and will confidently work in partnership with business/corporate functions to attract top talent to the business.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple searches effectively
- Driven and motivated professional with a genuine passion for promoting positive team spirit
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work in a forward thinking, fun and challenging environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.