Software Developer - Front End
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the
application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation,
taking an active role in building the working application.
In this position you will be working under the supervision of the Production Tools team lead. You will also be working
with senior members of the team to discuss requirements and to review completed work.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Adapt existing software to new requirements
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing using SASS/SCSS
- Proficient understanding of Linux and git
- Some knowledge of python desirable
- Qualified to degree level in computer science or in an engineering discipline
- Good organization and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.