Bidding Associate - New Business
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Los Angeles, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Works alongside the Global Bidding Producer and Global New Business Manager to compile bids for all incoming Film projects.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Attends all client meetings relating to upcoming projects for MPC Film
- Read incoming scripts and review creative materials received in association with VFX breakdowns
- Works with the Finance Analyst to set up MPC internal documents when new breakdowns are received
- Creatively assessing the work required to complete a project and providing bid days for VFX breakdowns in line with the MPC Film pipeline
- Consult with VFX supervisors and Head of Departments on creative and technical approach and methodologies
- Present content of VFX breakdowns to MD of Film for review and sign off
- To prepare and lead client calls discussing bids in progress
- Works with the Global New Business Manager to ensure timely delivery of bids
- Works with Film Finance Manager to make sure the bidding process is using up to date rate cards and average days data
- Responsible for content handover of awarded shows to the site specific show Producer or Executive Producer
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.