- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Support the development of the Learning Management System.
- Develop, install, test, implement, document and maintain the LMS and all attached learning applications.
- Making sure that all LMS developments are delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Working with members of the global L&D team, maintain learning pathways for all departments.
- Provide the Global Learning & Development team and its stakeholders with database support.
- Making sure all learning content works correctly on the LMS.
- Maintain the connections with HR and wider business systems through API’s.
- Working with the Digital Learning Lead, make sure all future digital learning technologies work correctly on the LMS and highlighting potential issues and opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining LMS help desk and action queries coming through.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and ADHOC reports for the LMS.
- Create, develop and maintain the LMS ‘How to’ guides.
- Maintain LMS banners and other LMS creative elements.
- Manage ‘date dumps’ onto other networks within MPC.
- Propose updates/developments to the LMS to the Digital Learning Lead & Global Head of Learning & Development
Skills and Knowledge:
- 3+ years in a LMS developer role.
- Knowledge API setup and management.
- Working Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Broad knowledge of learning content creation tools like Articulate or Captivate.
- Working knowledge of Adobe packages including Photoshop.
- Ability to take complex information & deliver in a simple format.
- Worked on a LMS system that was deployed globally.
- Have a passion and desire to deliver world class learning experiences globally digitally.
- Good Written and communication skills