Mid - Senior Texturing Artists
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
MPC is an award winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
Our team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Creating high quality textures from photographic references or concept art including but not limited to colour, specular SSS and bump maps.
- High proficiency in Photoshop and Projection based painter like Mari.
- Ability to test all created maps/Basic lookdev in Arnold or a similar lighting package.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments
- At least two years of experience texturing props or characters for VFX, full CG movies or Games. Photo real work would be a benefit.
- In-depth knowledge of Maya and solid experience in Mari or similar texturing tools.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and a basic understanding of UV's and Modelling is a must.
- A good understanding photography would be a plus
- A desire to work in the fast paced advertising industry