- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Montreal, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
There is currently a vacancy for a Technology Trainee in the Technology team supporting the Film department. The role offers the successful candidate to work within different technology departments such as Systems, Film Engineering (screening rooms) and Editorial, plus experience with state-of-the-art technology. If you have a sharp technical mind, enjoy technology in all its forms and want to be a part of some very high profile productions, then this is the place for you.
- Provide friendly face to face and phone support for VFX Artists.
- Set up, move and install workstations to meet production requirements.
- Calibrate artist monitors.
- Helping the editorial department.
- Coordinate with and help other members of the technology team.
- Various ad-hoc project work.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A keen interest in computer hardware and systems and screening room technologies.
- Friendly, excellent people skills and a desire to be part of a team.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- An ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to important issues.
- Enthusiastic with a commitment to learn.
- A degree in a technology or VFX related field
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of film visual effects. If you are interested please apply online.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.