Global Head of Production
- London, UK
MPC is a leading player in VFX, partnering with global names in film, and responsible for creating some of the phenomenal affects for legendary titles such as Blade Runner 2049, The Jungle Book, X Men series. We have studios all over the globe with teams of creative experts and cutting edge digital knowhow.
The Global Head of Production is responsible for the global Production Management strategy that supports the day to management of delivery but also the longer-term objectives for growth and efficiency. This will include shaping and planning production activity, managing financial and operational risk and driving business levels.
As part of the Executive Committee your strategic approach will inform and support change programmes such as business transformation and organisation redesign.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures accounting for financial opportunities; present assumptions; recommend objectives
- Analyse the current production process and recommend changes in-line with the overall Strategy
- Set comprehensive goals/KPI for performance and growth
- Evaluate and measures effectiveness and efficiency of production processes
- Responsible for the effectively delivery and preparation of current and future shows
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.