IT Engineering Assistant
- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) and creative studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent globally to be a part of creating the best visually creative work in the advertising industry.
We are currently looking for talented and motivated Engineering Assistant to be part of a busy Advertising Engineering Department.
- Assisting Engineers with Projects and Wiring
- Ordering and stocking Engineering consumables
- First line maintenance
- Asset tagging, moving and racking new equipment..
- Daily checks of basic suite and meeting room technology..
- Technical cleaning of VT Machines and General Data Centre Hardware
- Assisting with the removal and disposal of legacy equipment and cabling
- Studied either a Degree or HND in technology or an Engineering related subject
- A keen interest in Video Post-Production Engineering
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of Computer OS systems including Mac, Linux and Windows
- Ability to take technical instructions and carry them out accurately
- Good problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly skilled engineering team supporting the fast paced world of Advertising Post Production. This role is an entry level position with progression opportunities. If you are interested in Video Engineering and looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology then please get in touch.