Mid-Senior Artist - Compositing
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources.
- Work closely with the supervisors in house and with different locations.
- Communicate well with the team and leads to overcome any delay in tighter deadline.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX department.
- A strong creative eye and problem-solving attitude.
- Understanding of linear work flow would be a plus.
- You must have around 2-8 years' compositing experience.
- Experience in using Nuke is mandatory.
- A knowledge about basic 3D or Lighting would be a plus.
- Any additional knowledge in Mocha, Maya or any tracking software is an advantage.
- Critical eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
- Must be proactive and self-learning.
- A knowledge and interest in photography and digital matte painting will be helpful.
Please ensure you provide a link to a recent showreel as part of your application.