Global Production Management Accountant
- London, United Kingdom
MPC Advertising is known for its award-winning development of VFX. Taking Cannes by storm this year, MPC and MPC Creative were awarded a grand total of five Lions, alongside Channel 4 'We're the Superhumans’ receiving the prestigious Film Grand Prix. Our VFX artists are world leaders in this highly specialised industry.
This is a fast pace, successful business where a passion for supporting and driving a business forward is key as well as an ability to analyse and question numbers across a wide spectrum, whilst business partnering to the operational side of the business. Offices in LA, NY, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bangalore and Shanghai.
An ideal position for a newly qualified or finalist level (ACCA/CIMA accountant, this position will report into the Global Finance Director and will look after all aspects of productions for Advertising. With exposure across the business from all aspects of finance, new business, production executives and senior management the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a global team of production accountants and bid accountants in a number of locations.
- Partnering with Production Managers, Producers, New Business Managers, HR and local Financial Controllers to support P&Ls for each show (actuals and forecast).
- Working across multiple currencies and locations in a dynamic industry.Key Support and point of contact to the Managing director / Studio Heads / Operations / Production Directors on new bids and global show financial performance
- Reviewing Global and Local pipeline (VFX / Creative / Next Generation).
- Excellent excel skills required
- Drive consistency across the business in controls, procedures, and application of Dash (In-house tool)
- Weekly Insight on the Global P&L’s for each show
- Revenue and Cost reporting and forecasting
- Delivering Monthly Global Revenue reporting and forecast
- Monthly Reporting Indirect and Direct Labour Actuals, forecast and Budget
- Contribution to the annual budget
- Developing new processes with regards to financial management of Projects
- Liaising with the auditors internal/external.
- Finance lead for the newly developed Business tool – Dashboards and the reporting and use of this
- Reviewing and developing rate cards and costing models.
- Developing KPI’s for show delivery and benchmarks for new bids
- Compliance with revenue recognition policy and client T&C’s.
- Maintain Global contracts database with key data per client.
- Systems used CETA / SAP / Magnitude / Business Writer
Production Accountant experience is an advantage. It is preferable for the candidate to come from a Media/Entertainment background.