Talent Acquisition Manager (Corporate) - 6 Month Contract
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
You will be based in our London offices, in the heart of Soho and will work as part of our global Talent team based in LA, Vancouver, Montreal and Bangalore. A passion for movies always helps, but not necessary.
We are looking for a seasoned recruiter – Used to dealing with corporate and exec level roles. The roles are currently defined and are for our LA, Vancouver, Montreal and London studios, So experience in international recruiting would be ideal.
- Work with the MD for Film to ensure we are getting a candidate profile to enable you to source and map the best talent.
- Work with HR Director and Global head of TA to ensure timelines and targets are met
- Work with our global studious to manage the expectations of hiring timelines
- Manage the whole 360 process from sourcing and on boarding your hires from all disciplines and backgrounds.
- Globally map each role to enable you to build your approach