- London, UK
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
This is a maternity cover role to join our team in London and focus on recruiting talent for our studios in London and Amsterdam and collaborate with the global talent team on roles throughout our network of studios in America and Asia.
Working in partnership with the global management team, HoD’s and HR to ensure that immediate and future talent needs are met.
You'll be required to manage the recruitment life-cycle from drafting job descriptions through to advertising, headhunting, networking and seeking referrals, screening candidates, organising and attending interviews, providing feedback and follow up to candidates and staff, as well as the presentation and negotiation of offers of employment.
The role will also be responsible for building and maintaining a global talent network of artists and post-production professionals by proactively searching and screening talent, attending road shows/events and continuously mapping out potential talent in the industry.
Managing Vacancies and Candidates
- Be the initial point of contact for external candidates.
- Ensure that the MPC brand is appropriately managed and represented to candidates.
- Appropriately advertise including utilising social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish networks in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Screening candidates, assessing their suitability for an interview and establishing their salary expectations, availability and that they have the correct status to work in the relevant location.
- Update and maintain a database of suitable talent to meet future hiring needs and project-based positions in a short turn around.
- Run regular recruitment meetings with managers and HoD’s to understand their current and future hiring requirements and priorities.
Budgets and Approvals
- Ensuring all offers and contracts have met the required approvals process and are in line with defined and agreed salary budgets.
Recruitment Events & Roadshows
- Attend and drive recruitment events/roadshows for the Advertising business, ensuring that MPC is represented positively and that candidate’s information is collected effectively.
- Following up with suitable candidates and progressing their applications to formal interview or follow up meetings with the appropriate teams.
Graduate Recruitment, Academic Outreach and New Talent Initiatives
- Build and maintain university relations and ensure MPC Advertising has a presence to attract the best graduates.
- Help manage internship program for new entrants.
- Oversee the delivery of our work experience program.
- Extensive experience of the recruitment life cycle and solutions to hire creative candidates globally.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach.
- Is able to demonstrate experience of coordinating intercompany/geographic tasks.
- Has a good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
- Possesses excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to cope with pressure in a changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including experience of working with candidate tracking software and utilising social networking as a recruitment tool for generating candidates.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task to ensure flexibility is provided to support the needs of Advertising.
- Previous experience in Post Production and/or VFX.