- New York, NY, USA
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented TechOp to join our team at the New York studio.
- Provide general technical support for VFX projects.
- QC, transcode and deliver masters for final delivery.
- Sync assets to and from all MPC facilities.
- Data management; archive and restore projects / LT05
- Prep artwork, slates, audio and footage for artists.
- Transcode and post WIP's for client viewing.
- Provide render wrangling and Data I/O support.
- Set up remote viewing sessions for Telecine and VFX sessions.
- Support artists and producer requests as needed.
- Must be Mac and PC proficient.
- Availability for evening shifts and on-call weekend work.
- A working knowledge of frame rates, timecode, video codecs, compression techniques, HDCAM-SR, OSX, and post-production workflow.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a machine room or master control room in a post-production facility
- Thorough understanding of color science, editorial, and technical knowledge of data workflow.
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- High level of QC experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.