- London, UK
MPC is an award winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
The Advertising Division in London are looking for a VFX Coordinator.
The VFX Production team as a whole are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our advertising VFX work. If you have a passion for production and VFX then we want to hear from you!
The VFX Coordinator is the glue for all of our creative teams. It is important you are resilient, proactive and know how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. You will have a personable nature, be highly organized and a keen problem solver.
You are the key and first link between creative brief/script and its execution in accordance to the budgeted cost, resources and timeline. The core responsibility is to manage and complete the tasks in close collaboration with the overall VFX Producer, Supervisor, Artists and the wider production team. You will be involved in the entire creative process of a project and will ensure the smooth running of project, particularly on a global level on a day to day basis. You will be supporting the Producer & VFX Supervisor who are ultimately responsible for the project as a whole.
- Assisting the VFX Producers, Supervisors, Leads & Artists to ensure the smooth running of our VFX projects.
- Manage schedules and track regular progress through the departments/teams involved, making sure that internal and external targets are met.
- Anticipate deadline challenges and discuss them with the Producer & Supervisor, to allow them to problem solve and plan accordingly.
- Communicate and work with our wider team, in all office locations including Bangalore, New York, LA, Amsterdam & Shanghai.
- Manage and run reviews/dailies/calls and relay back minutes/notes/briefs to all involved/concerned.
- You must be a good team player and a proactive, solution orientated person who can maintain teams and help to keep a positive and professional environment even when approaching a deadline/delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to negotiate.
- You will have the ability to assess, evaluate and understand requirements through thorough questioning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate positively and work effectively among teams across sites.
- Excellent skills with MS Office (especially excel and for scheduling.)
- Experience with shot production tools/software (ideally Shotgun/F-Track, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of the VFX Pipeline & a good understanding of inter-departmental workflows.
- Experience communicating on a global level would be a plus.
To be considered for this position, you must have the right to work in the UK.