- Los Angeles, CA
MPC is a leading creative studio, combining the finest talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences for audiences around the world.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join us, passionate and enthusiastic people that want to be a part of what we do.
MPC Los Angeles is always looking for enthusiastic and motivated Runners.
We are very keen to hear from you if you are a hard-working, talented individual with a passion for creative media, visual effects or post-production.
We don't always have roles open but please get in touch if you are interested as new positions become available all the time - we try and provide a path for internal career progression from the Runner role and will look to back-fill these roles with new candidates.
The position of Runner exposes you to every department and best equips you for choosing your own career path. Runners hold a key client service role, providing the highest standards of assistance and support to both internal and external clients, and ensuring first-rate hospitality.
- Maintain & keep suites in a clean and presentable manner
- Maintain general office tidiness and assist with the basic upkeep of printer and faxes
- Assist with Front Office duties when needed including setting up Courier
- Ensure that all kitchens and refrigerators are stocked and kept clean
- Assist with food services for clients, e.g. creating and distributing snacks to suites
- Assist with client hospitality and ensure their comfort while visiting the office
- A ''nothing is too much trouble'' attitude
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A background in customer service or hospitality is benefit
- A valid driver’s license - able to assist with picking up groceries/food orders and deliver or pick up drives from various post houses and agencies
- The ability to learn internal resources management tool (CETA) basics including schedule view and entering receipts and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours, including weekends.
- Place and pick up food orders for clients, artists and employees
- Have confidence, common sense, and the desire to learn all that you can learn about our client needs and the services we provide
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.