- Vancouver, BC, Canada
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. This role reports to the Head of Technology, Vancouver. We seek to appoint a Technology Coordinator to help organize projects and coordinate the team’s activities and provide direct support to the Head of Technology.
This is a varied role that includes liaising within our Global Technology group, managers and other visual effects departments. It is important applicants are resilient, proactive and know how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. While the role is based out of Vancouver, work will be done for both the Vancouver and LA sites.
- Helm Technology purchasing for Vancouver & LA
- Communicate with vendors, and track items to ensure they are properly received and recorded
- Function as the main touchpoint for corporate phones
- Audit security reports on a monthly basis
- Work with our Editorial and Systems team to approve Audio/Video recordings in the building
- Facilitating smooth information flow across teams, departments and projects
- Scheduling project tasks and coordinating their dependencies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Two years of related experience recommended
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- A personable nature, knowing how to be a motivator and act as a touchpoint between different teams
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
- Experience/understanding of technology projects is desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel is recommended
- Previous banking/financial experience would be a strong asset
Applying: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.