Talent Acquisition Manager
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, the Moving Picture Company (MPC) is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries.
You will be based in our London offices, in the heart of Soho and will work as part of our global Talent team based in LA, Vancouver, Montreal and Bangalore. A passion for movies always helps, but not necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting the MPC attitude and working lifestyle.
- Pre-screen applications for suitability, visa eligibility and present all relevant salary and availability details to department heads for review.
- Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our global brand strategy.
- Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
- Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that MPC is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
- Be an ambassador for MPC within the global artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent. Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
- Ensure a smooth on boarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
- Liaise with HR and Crew Management to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.