- London, UK
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to help us push creative and technical boundaries.
MPC Design, our Design lead creative team in London are currently looking for a number of talented technical and creative designers to join the team.
- Be a creative powerhouse across 2D, 3D, design, illustration, typography, layout, animation, story-telling and generally awesome ideas.
- Proven track record of leading teams, concepting work, pitching, client facing with confidence and working with senior heads of department down to the interns to manage and direct design output successfully.
- Lead multiple jobs on the visual front, ensuring we are creating the best possible creative output, working with the CD’s to deliver visually captivating work.
- Have the ability to concept, design and create all manner of work, from cinematic styleframes to abstract 3D motion ideas to making the best out of a brief, it’s essential to push for better visual results every time.
- Nurture and mentor junior members of the team with design practice and methodology. From layout to color theory, form, function, timing, concept, audio, edit and more – this is an involved and complete role of design direction.
- Be able to write and concept treatments, present them clearly, be client facing and bring innovation and progressive design ideas to the table.
- Leave the ego at home, work under pressure and collaborate effectively to deliver the Creative Director’s vision, as well as providing insight and ideas of your own.
- Initiative, quick thinking, be able to take a joke, work well with others, share and excite others with your ideas, bring out the best of junior members of the team.
- Be able to animate in 2D and 3D, be a doer as well as a thinker, lead by example and be on the hunt for new and creative ways of producing design work.