Performance Capture R&D Engineer
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film and advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We have an upcoming position for an experienced developer with a strong background in performance capture. The candidate will be working closely with our virtual production supervisors to expand and evolve our virtual production platform, encompassing realtime motion capture solving, character retargeting, pipeline development etc.
We have several upcoming productions which we cover a wide and exciting range of needs.
- proficient c++ / python programmer
- experience with optical motion capture systems
- experience in retargeting rigs for body and facial performance capture
- knowledge of linear algebra and optimization techniques
- experience in computer vision as a plus
- experience with Fabric Engine as a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.