Virtual Production – Hardware/Device Engineer
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film and advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We have an upcoming position for an experienced developer with a strong background in device and hardware integration. The candidate will be working closely with our virtual production supervisors to expand and evolve our virtual production platform integrating a wide range of devices and hardware inputs and outputs.
Experience with motion capture, virtual reality, film production is a bonus but not critical for the correct candidate.
- proficient C ++ / python programmer
- experience with multi-threaded programming
- experience with data streaming
- experience with integrating hardware devices into new and existing software applications
- experience with film production a plus
- experience with motion capture, video, and production film equipment a bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.