Virtual Production – Network R&D Engineer
- London, UK
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the film and advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
We have an upcoming position for an experienced developer with a strong background in network communication. The candidate will be working closely with our virtual production supervisors to expand and evolve our network communication platform. Encompassing a wide variety of areas including low latency streaming of mocap data, pipeline communication, game engine multiplayer, virtual & augmented reality data.
- proficient c++ / python programmer
- experience with distributed systems design
- experience with multi-threaded programming
- experience with high-performance data streaming
- knowledge in data stream synchronization
- experience with communication protocols
- experience with zeroMQ as a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.