- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX and digital p[projects for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative Technical Artist to join our Interactive team. We produce a wide range of high-profile interactive and digital projects for our clients including immersive VR and AR games and experiences. We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist with real-time 3D experience to build assets and environments for these projects.
- Strong knowledge of Maya and Unity/Unreal Engines
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Ability to take a project from concept to final product
- Experience modeling both high and low poly objects
- Experience creating environments
- Previous experience in advertising campaign life cycle preferred
- Previous experience in interactive projects preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
Portfolio must include strong sample pieces that demonstrate senior-level skills in lighting, modeling, texturing, rigging and composition, and proven ability in the optimisation of 3D assets into