Mid-Senior Artist - Matchmove
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
• Camera Tracking and match moving objects in live action plates for VFX projects
• Work collaboratively with other members of the 3D team and other VFX departments
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5+ years' Matchmove experience in Feature Film / Advertising projects
- Thorough knowledge in 3D Equalizer/Boujou/PF Track and Maya
- General skills in modelling and ability to create basic sets for the shots.
- Previous experience and in-depth knowledge of roto-animation is a plus.
- Basic understanding of camera and filming techniques and other vfx departments.
- Good command of English and ability to communicate preferred
Please ensure you provide a link to a recent showreel as part of your application.