- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our global network of studios produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
We are looking for a charismatic, professional, flexible and friendly receptionist to join our film department.
The successful candidate must be able to adapt and grow with the business in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and staff.
As well as having clear speech and a friendly, warm telephone manner, you must have a positive attitude to working under pressure and the ability to respond quickly, efficiently and professionally to requests
Reporting to the Film Facilities manager, you’ll work along side security on the busy film reception desk. Duties will include:
- Greeting clients, building rapport whilst remaining professional and efficient.
- Screening/taking calls on busy desk. Catering for individual staff needs, recognizing and dealing with cold callers appropriately.
- Booking taxis for staff and clients and entering in correct overhead numbers for invoicing purposes.
- Looking after and keeping track of staff/guest access passes.
- Liaising with the film running team to ensure there float returns are being done correctly.
- Handling the organization & distribution of all incoming staff mail.
- Booking conference room call lines.
- Other ad-hoc duties
At least 1-2 years previous experience on a reception in a media/creative company and/or client facing customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
The successful candidate must be proactive & self motivated with a passion for film/film production.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.