Finishing Producers - All Levels
- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, immersive experiences and creative content for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
Our Los Angeles location is currently searching for an experienced Finishing Producer to join our team.
The Finishing Producer is required to manage all aspects of a project and must have a working knowledge of basic color management, resolutions, capture mediums, graphics, visual effects, and the editorial process. The candidate must also have excellent communication skills and be proactive and detail oriented.
- Responsibility for the successful management of project
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects
- Allocation of resources on projects
- Management of the P&L on individual projects
- Extensive experience in Production/operational environments
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of resources management tools (like PF Track) and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.