Linux Systems Administrator
- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
This role is with MPC Advertising
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself and push the boundaries of creative excellence on every project we want to hear from you.
Supporting, developing and maintaining local systems and infrastructure to meet ongoing production and business needs for MPC Advertising.
- Installations for, and maintenance of, local data centre
- Build and operations of storage, render, servers and screening rooms
- Work with the team to contribute ideas and changes to improve service and optimize the infrastructure.
- 1st line support for global services hosted locally
- 2nd line desktop support
- Local production network management
- Systems performance monitoring and optimization
- User account management.
- Ensure security policy is adhered to and report any suspected incidents
- Contribute to disaster recovery efforts for local site
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a VFX or Animation company
- Typically requires a diploma or bachelor's degree in area of system administration.
- 5 years of experience in the field of system administration
- Should be working on Linux platform in his current organization
- Should have 3 to 4 years' experience as Linux administrator
- Certification will be added advantage
- Should have good English communication skill.
- Should be ready to work in time of pressure situation & extended hours.
- Should be a team player.