- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself and push the boundaries of creative excellence on every project we want to hear from you.
Our Advertising team in London works on a huge variety of projects, across a range of visual styles. The concept artist is involved from the earliest stages of a project, working on pitches and client briefs.
- Developing all types of visual concept work for Advertising VFX projects
- Support the work of Directors, Creative Directors and other Creative leads in the production of visual documents
- Working closely with other DMPs, CG Artists and Compositors to deliver the highest quality visual output
- Previous experience in Concept Art in a VFX, Games or Animation production environment
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop and other supporting packages
- Additional skills in 3D are a benefit