- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself and push the boundaries of creative excellence on every project we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for talented and creative FX Artists able to produce realistic and stylised particle and light effects, atmospheric phenomena, fluid simulations and other procedurally generated CG for a wide range of creative advertising projects.
Ideally, we are looking for FX Artist that have more generalist 3D skills and can light their own work.
- Execute FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
- Maintain department’s best working practice in FX
- Explore and recommend new FX techniques and software
- Organise and attend client meetings, with the ability to lead discussions if need
- Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting all shots in a sequence
- Contribute to the department’s FX workflow and pipeline
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG
- In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc)
- Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
- Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues