- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end visual effects, animation, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for world’s most famous brands.
If you have a desire to challenge yourself and push the boundaries of creative excellence on every project we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Real-Time Developer to join our Interactive team in London. We produce a wide range of high-profile interactive and digital projects for our clients including immersive VR and AR games and experiences.
- Working closely with creative directors and producers to implement interactive real-time features, user interface, assets/environments and functionality using the Unreal Engine.
- Contribute ideas and solutions on all aspects of interactive real-time production and
development, including scoping and resource projections.
- Developing proof of concept interactive prototypes for clients and internal initiatives
- Working closely with creative teams to determine when a prototype is required and functional requirements of the prototype
- Working on R+D to find technical solutions for client challenges
- Knowledge of HTC Vive, Oculus and other VR Headset capabilities.
- Ability to write clean code, and project documentation
- Ability to debug and QA projects
- Familiarity with 3D/VFX pipelines and ability to create systems for real-time production
- C++ skills with familiarity in C# / HTML5 / Unity / 3DS Max or C4D
- Willingness to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Previous experience in advertising campaign work cycles privileged
- Previous experience in interactive projects privileged
- 2+ years professional experience