- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
Key Coordinator Responsibilities
· Supporting the Producers and Supervisors in implementing project plans and meeting deadlines
· Assisting in both the creation and maintenance of show/department schedules
· Working with artists to implement scheduled deliveries and milestones, along with reporting back status of tasks and milestone targets
· Scheduling meetings and daily reviews, note taking and database management.
· Organizing reference materials and tracking incoming and outgoing deliveries to and from clients.
Key Coordinator Skills
· The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating on at least two significant projects of 80+ shots in an established VFX facility
· A solid understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general is needed, though a willingness to learn and adapt would be greatly beneficial
· Excellent people skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
· Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
· At a technical level a familiarity with standard Microsoft office applications is essential, especially Excel and Word, with further knowledge in File maker Pro and Microsoft Project being advantageous.
· An ability to handle multiple tasks under varying degrees of pressure is a must. Essentially someone who is dynamic, resourceful and organized is very much what we are looking for.