Jr. Production Accountant
- Los Angeles, CA
Moving Picture Company is a world-leading visual effects and CG design company with bases in the globe’s most important film and advertising centers – London, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Montreal, Shanghai, Paris, Bangalore and Amsterdam. We are pleased to announce that MPC has established a creative and technology led VR team - MPC VR. The group is focused on immersive exploration across industries including Advertising, Feature film, Architecture, Entertainment Content and Experiential event production.
Based in MPC’s LA office -
The Jr Production Accountant will be responsible for working closely with the LA production team on project and bid P&L’s, support profitability of projects, and will manage billing to the clients including invoice creation, project closure, and billing analysis.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- University graduate with 2+ years of billing or financial analysis experience – preferably in a post-production or advertising environment (VFX industry knowledge is an asset although not required)
- Experience in VFX (visual effects) and advertising is highly desirable
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- SAP and CETA knowledge preferred
- Must have exceptional communication/client relationship skills to bridge the gap between finance and producers/creative directors.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.