VR Developers - Unity
- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
MPC VR is focused on immersive exploration across industries including Brands, Advertising, Feature Film, Entertainment and Experiential production. See selected work at www.moving-picture.com/vr
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our team in Los Angeles, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
As a virtual reality programmer within the MPC VR team, you will have an incredible opportunity to create and influence the future of game authoring, rendering, VR, AR and storytelling. You have probably worked on high-performance graphics rendering, tools, and/or engine level technology for mobile or console platforms in the past.
- Work with tech lead to design and program new solutions in the whole spectrum of virtual reality related software: from user interaction, interfaces and devices to functionalities like physics and AI.
- Implement current virtual reality software technologies in the industry
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
- Software development of real-time 3D VR/AR User Interfaces
- Research and development
- Developing and testing new tools and applications
- Technical documentation
- Software architecture design and review
- Collaborating with customers/users, artists, animators and act as a liaison between development and user community
- Identify, investigate, and report problems for bug tracking
- Strong focus on User Experience with proven shipped projects
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of interactive 3D programming experience
- Excellent and current programming skills in C++ and C#
- Deep knowledge of Unity 5+ and experience shipping products developed with Unity.
- Performance-minded development and optimization skills
- Understanding of OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Comfortable with 3D math and graphics algorithms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers
- Demonstrated experience with VR
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.