- London, United Kingdom
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading creative studios, creating high-end VFX, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the industry, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of creating award winning spectacular visual experiences.
MPC Advertising London are currently seeking an experienced Dispatch Supervisor to manage and oversee the distribution of incoming and outgoing mails, parcels and the dispatch office.
· Supervise the Dispatch department, recommending improvements to workflow and dataflow;
· Shoot Kit management;
- Coordinate the off-siting, distribution and return of data drives in conjunction with Datalab and TechOps;
- Answer the “Job Book” phone when not manned, making a note of the job request as appropriate;
- Managing stockroom; monitoring stock usage and by who, general organisation and tidiness, and ensuring deliveries are put away in accordance with the delivery note
- Keeping an inventory of items in offsite storage, e.g. furniture, marketing and PR items, decorations etc, organising pickups/drop-offs
- Checking the outdoor despatch entrance and liaising with the local council to ensure cleanliness and to report any anti-social behaviour
- Ordering of branded stationery, merchandiseand business cards
- Ordering workspace health and safety equipment, first aid kits and replenishing supplies
- Stationery ordering and distribution
- Provide any ad-hoc support for the buildings and facilities team as required
Previous experience in a Dispatch or Facilities office, ideally in a creative media environment.