- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for
candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Responsible for on time completion of tasks assigned to them by the lead
- Should be ready to work flexible hours when required
- Escalate issues on time to lead
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage the render farm, monitoring it continuously
- Ability to react & respond quickly to production needs
- Ability to handle high pressure environment
- Should communicate to the immediate senior when encountering problems which would delay delivery of the shot on time
- Attend necessary departmental and team meetings
- Ability to work tactfully and cordially within and outside the team
- Should ensure established process is followed, consulting seniors when unsure
- Mentor the junior/intern/trainee artists working with them through the course of production
- Stay up to date on new tools and techniques
- Trouble shooting skills should be good
- Must have good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must display good communication skills.
- Should be a team player
- Should be responsible, pro-active and demonstrates a sense of ownership for the tasks assigned