- London, United Kingdom
The Moving Picture Film Company is known for its award winning development of VFX in the Jungle Book for Disney, The Harry Potter movies, X-Men and more. Our VFX artists are world leaders in this highly specialised industry. This is a fast pace, successful business where a passion for films is key as well as an ability to analyse and question numbers across a wide spectrum whilst business partnering to the operational side of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Communications team and stakeholders on innovative and cutting-edge UIs
- Developing software solutions for internal communications
- Developing a user-friendly websites with CMS and interactive tools
- Analyzing the web traffic; design of the web pages to drive more traffic to the site
- Guide technology and design choices
- Create art assets for menus, icons and applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Must provide a solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work.
- Solid experience with web technologies
- HTML5, XHTML
- Visualizations using SVG and d3
- CSS / SASS / SCSS
- Application frameworks, particularly React
- Writing front-end code in an MVC pattern
- ECMAScript standards
Knowledge of web standards & usability best practices.
Requires initiative, creativity, and the ability to collaborate well in a group.
A strong commitment to quality, service and reliability
- Understanding of user-centered design process and proven interaction design abilities.
Programming skills and the ability to create prototypes
Must have good organization, creative, & analytical skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Creativity to invent new solutions to complex design problems
- Experience in a similar data analysis position
- Strong Excel skills required, preferably to macro level
- Strong analytical and oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.