- Montreal, Canada
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Liaising with HR, Recruitment and Resource Managers
- Managing team members’ performance, holiday, sickness, rotas, on-call, etc
- Providing a comfortable working environment, keeping staff motivated, but know how to get projects delivered
- Working with the teams to create and maintain project schedules for a variety of concurrent projects
- Managing relationships with stakeholders, facilitating regular communication about progress of development efforts
- Ensuring milestones and priorities are clearly agreed and understood by both engineers and stakeholders
- Managing procurement of hardware & software
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience managing projects and working with engineers
- Experience with common project mgmt. tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication an negotiation skills
- Adept in skilfully juggling tasks; organised and focused
- A strong commitment to service, quality and reliability
- A personable nature who knows how to be upbeat and motivate teams in times of delivery
- A degree in VFX or engineering would be an advantage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.