- Los Angeles, CA
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talents in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
MPC Los Angeles is currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated Runners. We are very keen to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic, hard-working, talented individual with a passion for creative digital media and visual effects. Our preference would be for media graduates or candidates with relevant experience in other areas of the industry.
The position of Runner exposes you to every department and best equips you for choosing your own career path. Runners hold a key client service role, providing the highest standards of assistance and support to both internal and external clients, and ensuring first-rate hospitality.
- Maintain & keep suites in a clean and presentable manner
- Maintain general office tidiness and assist with the basic upkeep of printer and faxes
- Assist with Front Office duties when needed including setting up Courier
- Ensure that all kitchens and refrigerators are stocked and kept clean
- Assist with food services for clients, e.g. creating and distributing snacks to suites
- Assist with client hospitality and ensure their comfort while visiting the office
Skills & Experience
- A ''nothing is too much trouble'' attitude
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A valid driver’s license - able to assist with picking up groceries/food orders and deliver or pick up drives from various post houses and agencies
- The ability to learn internal resources managemnt tool (CETA) basics including schedule view and entering receipts and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Able to work a flexible schedule with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours, including weekends
- Place and pick up food orders for clients, artists and employees
- Have confidence, common sense, and the desire to learn all that you can learn about our client needs and the services we provide
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.