Software Technology Production Coordinator
- Vancouver, Canada
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects studios, creating high-end VFX for the advertising and feature film industries. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our teams in Vancouver, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Facilitate the agile software development process
- Calendar management and meeting facilitation for the software technology team
- Ensure incoming requests from production are triaged accurately and expediently to the right developers
- Communication of on-going support and engineering efforts between production and software developers
- Helping planning and engage with stakeholders of development initiatives including prioritization and value
- Communication of issues and problems appropriately to the Software Management team
Skills and Experience
- Studied or passionate about Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Animation or similar.
- Basic understanding of VFX, computer graphics, or agile software development.
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Experience in a deadline driven, high pressure environment
Customer support or technical support experience is an asset
- Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
- Positive, upbeat and professional attitude with a customer-focused approach to completing tasks
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the dynamic world of visual effects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.