- Bengaluru, India
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to
be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
Our team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and integrating Unity, Unreal & all Interactive VR & AR that complement MPC VFX pipeline.
- 6+ years' experience in programming languages like MEL, PYTHON, LUA, Action Script, Mobile Game development environment, C++.
- Should be ready to take challenges as it is a new area that we are all exploring.
- Code optimization, ensuring application works, performance optimization.
- Should have good English communication skills.
- Should be ready to work in time of pressure situation.
- Should be a team player and should be able to work with the global development team of MPC advertising.